Seeing as how there are a lot of new readers on here, I thought it would be fun to do a little getting to know you post. Heck, some of the people who I do know might learn something here. It’s WIN-WIN. Here are the top 5 things you don’t know about me:
5. I’m obsessed with The Hunger Games. Ok, so some of you know this but not everyone. That’s why it’s numero cinco. Hubby questioned whether or not the books could really be that good…we’re not on speaking terms anymore.
4. Taylor Swift and The Pioneer Woman are my BFFs in my own little world. This is just too weird to type out…going to bake cupcakes and be normal now.
3. I wish I could do all the crafty neat things on Pinterest. But I can’t. I’m really doing well if I can make the recipes that I find on there.
2. I have developed an affection for baking. I recently acquired my grandmother’s cookbooks and recipes. It’s like a living Pinterest “MAKE THESE RECIPES NOW” board. My favorite is her icing. I may or may not have just licked most of what I had intended to put on those cupcakes.
1. If I turn out to be an author, I’m ok with that. I really do love to teach, but there are aspects of teaching that crossover with writing. For instance, you speak at conferences and book talks if you’re awesome. I can totally do that.
Your turn: what’s one thing I don’t know about you?